Attendees can earn up to 16 PMA CECs or sometimes more if you keep busy. Please be prepared to scan your badge at the door!
– If an attendee shows up more than 10 minutes late to an hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
– If an attendee leaves more than 10 minutes early to an hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
– If an attendee shows up more than 20 minutes late to a two hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
– If an attendee leaves more than 20 minutes early for a two hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
Important Note: Earning CECs at the conference is the attendee’s responsibility. The PMA determines CEC eligibility under the circumstances described above. If you have any questions or need help determining if you have enough CECs please contact Tanya Nieto-Winzey.
Yes, you will see the option to be added to a session’s waitlist when you register online. If a spot opens up in the session, you will be contacted via email and will have two days to add yourself to the session. If you don’t, then the spot will be offered to the next person on the list.
Click here to see the full schedule. Scroll to the bottom and click on the “printer friendly” link.
By attending or participating in any PMA Activity, you hereby agree as follows:
– You may not photograph or make audiovisual or sound recordings during any PMA Activity without the prior express consent of the person supervising or leading such Activity, as well as each person who would be seen in your photograph, or who would appear or be heard in your recording.
– While you are free to photograph or record yourself and your friends at the PMA Annual Meeting, many exhibitors and presenters do not want to have their exhibits or presentations recorded, and many people do not want to be photographed or recorded at all. Therefore, you must obtain the express consent of each person who would be seen in your photograph, or who would appear or be heard in your recording, before photographing or recording them, and you must respect their wishes if they decline.
If you violate these limitations on photographing and recording, PMA will have the right, in the PMA’s sole judgment, to exclude you from the remainder of the PMA Annual Meeting, prevent you from attending PMA Activities, and/or exclude you from attending future PMA Annual Meetings or Activities. In such event, you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of your registration fees or to reimbursement of any expense incurred by you to attend the PMA Annual Meeting or any PMA Activity.
All conference documents will be uploaded to our conference mobile app. We will email attendees with download instructions a few weeks before the conference and encourage them to have the app on their device before they get to the conference.