Applications to present at the 2020 conference are now closed.
Here’s where we’ll be:
Tacoma, Washington from November 4 – 7, 2020
Here’s what you need to do:
Two steps. Easy-Peasy. Read more below!
Read the presenter guidelines to get more information about requirements, honorariums and terms of agreeement.
Choose one of our 4 application categories:
- Mat Class Teacher (1 application per applicant – must be an NCPT (formerly known as PMA-CPT)
- Workshop Presenter (Pilates or Business content – 2 workshop applications limit per applicant – must be an NCPT (formerly known as PMA-CPT) not required for Business Workshops)
- Pre-Conference Workshop Presenter (Allied Modalities content only – 1 application per applicant)
- Research Presenter (no limit per applicant)
Do you have general questions about the application process? Contact Tanya Nieto-Winzey.
Confused about the application lingo above? Here’s what we mean:
- Mat Class Teachers can only submit one application. We will not accept multiple applications.
- Workshop Presenters can submit a maximum of two applications. This means, if you have two really great ideas for a workshop – submit them both! DO NOT submit six ideas – two maximum.
- Research Presenters have no set limit on applications. What we mean by that is, if you’ve worked on ten really awesome research projects this year – submit them all!
- Pre-Conference Workshop Presenters can only submit one application. We will not accept multiple submissions. Must be allied modality content only, no Pilates content allowed.
Note: If you submit an application for more than one category, you will need to create a separate account for each category. If selected, an applicant will present/teach in only one of the 4 categories.
Psst… get your application(s) in by the early application deadline.
|Early Application Deadline (first priority)
|Final Application Deadline (second priority)
By January 15
|PMA will send emails to all applicants to inform them if they were chosen, or not chosen to present.