Attendees can earn up to 16 PMA CECs or sometimes more if you keep busy. Please be prepared to scan your badge at the door!
– If an attendee shows up more than 10 minutes late to an hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
– If an attendee leaves more than 10 minutes early to an hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
– If an attendee shows up more than 20 minutes late to a two hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
– If an attendee leaves more than 20 minutes early for a two hour long session, no CECs will be awarded.
Important Note: Earning CECs at the conference is the attendee’s responsibility. The PMA determines CEC eligibility under the circumstances described above. If you have any questions or need help determining if you have enough CECs please contact Tanya Nieto-Winzey.
Yes, you will see the option to be added to a session’s waitlist when you register online. If a spot opens up in the session, you will be contacted via email and will have two days to add yourself to the session. If you don’t, then the spot will be offered to the next person on the list.
Full schedule will be available on March 1.
All rates expire at 11:59pm PST. Cancellation Policy: This cancellation policy applies to full conference registrations and day passes. Refunds will be made for cancellations sent via email to Tanya Nieto-Winzey – email@example.com. Cancellation emails must be dated on or before September 1st, 2020, and will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee, except for Saturday 1-Day Pass cancellations which will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellation emails dated between September 2nd, 2020 and October 2nd, 2020, will be subject to a $300 cancellation fee, except for Saturday 1-Day Pass cancellations which will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after October 2nd, 2020. If you cancel a pre-conference or post-conference workshop at any time, a $50 cancellation fee will be applied. If you cancel a private lesson on or before October 15, 2020, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. There are no refunds if you cancel on or after October 16, 2020. Nor will you be refunded if you do not show up to the private session or if you arrive 15 minutes past the start time. The PMA reserves the right to substitute Workshops or Presenters at any time. Please note that when the PMA issues a refund for registration fees paid by credit card, it will deduct both the cancellation fee and the credit card transaction fee (4% of original transaction) from the balance due.
By attending or participating in any PMA Activity, you hereby agree as follows:
– You may not photograph or make audiovisual or sound recordings during any PMA Activity without the prior express consent of the person supervising or leading such Activity, as well as each person who would be seen in your photograph, or who would appear or be heard in your recording.
– While you are free to photograph or record yourself and your friends at the PMA Annual Meeting, many exhibitors and presenters do not want to have their exhibits or presentations recorded, and many people do not want to be photographed or recorded at all. Therefore, you must obtain the express consent of each person who would be seen in your photograph, or who would appear or be heard in your recording, before photographing or recording them, and you must respect their wishes if they decline.
If you violate these limitations on photographing and recording, PMA will have the right, in the PMA’s sole judgment, to exclude you from the remainder of the PMA Annual Meeting, prevent you from attending PMA Activities, and/or exclude you from attending future PMA Annual Meetings or Activities. In such event, you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of your registration fees or to reimbursement of any expense incurred by you to attend the PMA Annual Meeting or any PMA Activity.
All conference documents will be uploaded to our conference mobile app. We will email attendees with download instructions a few weeks before the conference and encourage them to have the app on their device before they get to the conference.