2020 Exhibitor Information
The PMA conference is the largest continuing education and professional development event in the Pilates industry. Exhibiting in the PMA Expo puts your brand in front of the most respected experts in the industry. Every year 900+ attendees from over 25 countries (40% are first-timers!), attend our event. You don’t want to miss out!
Booth selection policy:
- Exhibitors from the previous conference will have access to purchasing a booth for a one week period prior to the general public. This period runs from February 10 @ 2PM EST – February 16, 11:59PM EST. As of February 17, booth sales are open to all.
How to reserve your booth:
To become a Corporate Sponsor, please click here.
*** Selected corner booths cost an additional $200. See floor plan link below for more information.
*** Booth sharing: There will be an additional $300 fee for companies that share a booth(s).
Booth Package Includes:
- Basic booth identification sign – Complimentary 7 inches high x 44 inches wide identification sign with company name
- One (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs and one (1) wastebasket
- 10×10 booths include an eight foot high draped back wall and three foot high draped side walls
- 24-hour perimeter security services
- Company name, contact information, and a 80-word (or less) description in the PMA’s conference mobile app
- Each 10×10 booth fee includes meals for (2) exhibitors. Additional reps must purchase a meal ticket for $150.
- Access to attendee opt-in list (upon request)
*** Items mentioned above double for 20×20 booths
- Payment can be made via credit card or check, however, booths reserved using a check as form of payment are not guaranteed until check is received.
- Booth can be paid in full, 2 payments of monthly installments (if you choose this option, there will be a $120 admin fee added to your total).
- Booth must be paid in full by October 1, 2020.