2019 Exhibitor Information
The PMA conference is the largest continuing education and professional development event in the Pilates industry. Exhibiting in the PMA Expo puts your brand in front of the most respected experts in the industry.
Booth selection policy:
- Exhibitors from the previous conference will have access to purchasing a booth for a two week period prior to the general public. This period runs from January 25 – February 8, 11:59PM EST. As of February 9, booth sales are open to all.
How to reserve your booth:
To become a Corporate Sponsor, click here. Selected corner booths cost an additional $200.
Booth Package Includes:
- Basic booth identification sign – Complimentary 7 inches high x 44 inches wide identification sign with company name
- One (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs and one (1) wastebasket
- 10×10 booths include an eight foot high draped back wall and three foot high draped side walls
- 24-hour perimeter security services
- Company name, contact information, and a 80-word (or less) description in the PMA’s conference mobile app
- Each 10×10 booth fee includes meals for (2) exhibitors. Additional reps must purchase a meal ticket for $150.
- Access to attendee opt-in list (upon request)
* Items mentioned above double for 20×20 booths