Want to present at our next conference?
Here’s where we’ll be:
Monterey, California from October 23 – 26, 2019
Here’s what you need to do:
Two steps. Easy-Peasy. Read more below!
Read the presenter guidelines
Choose one of our 3 application categories
- Mat Class Teacher (1 application per applicant – must be a PMA CPT) – CLICK HERE
- Workshop Presenter (Pilates or Business content – 2 workshop applications limit per applicant – must be a PMA CPT (not required for Business Workshops)) – CLICK HERE
- Research Presenter (no limit per applicant) – CLICK HERE
Interested in presenting a pre-conference workshop or have general questions about the application process? Contact Tanya Nieto-Winzey.
Confused about the application lingo above?
Here’s what we mean:
- Mat Class Teachers can only submit one application. We will not accept multiple applications.
- Workshop Presenters can submit a maximum of two applications. This means, if you have two really great ideas for a workshop – submit them both! DO NOT submit six ideas – two maximum.
- Research Presenters have no set limit on applications. What we mean by that is, if you’ve worked on ten really awesome research projects this year – submit them all!
Note: If you submit an application for more than one category, you will need to create a separate account for each category. If selected, an applicant will present/teach in only one of the 3 categories.
Psst… get your application(s) in by the early application deadline.
|Early Application Deadline (first priority)
|Final Application Deadline (second priority)
By February 15
|PMA will send emails to all applicants to inform them if they were chosen, or not chosen to present.